March 19th 2020

Covid 19

Thanks for your time this evening (Wed 18th), it was great to see 30 Hardy A and B  captains on the call to discuss the way forward.

The minutes and decisions were as follows:

The main decision was to decide if the season should be delayed \ extended or cancelled.   The clear decision was to continue with the season in a safe fashion and ensure that we are following the government guidelines.

  • Where possible and where players are not in the at risk category games should be played.  Please respect the home clubs management of the virus situation, e.g. the bar may be closed.
  • If captains decide to reschedule matches then it is between the two captains BUT the dates need to be updated on the website
  • If a captain has players in the at risk category and can’t get a full team then games can be rescheduled and no points deductions will take place.
  • The season will be extended if needed, but try to adhere to the dates.
  • Should the country go into a lock down, then a follow-up meeting will be scheduled if needed but we will follow the government guidelines.
  • The Hardy A and Hardy B cups will be cancelled for the 2020 season to allow more time for the league games.

Many thanks again

 

Neal Riley and Dave Hassall

Website

The issues with the website are in the process of being rectified.